Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here goes Random mommy

This may be a little boring, but here goes

Why do you blog? I really don't have an answer for this one, I guess because everyone else I know does. (Lame I know.) But I have found it is a great way to vent at times

What was the first blog you ever read? I'm a mom, honestly before that I am embarrased to say I did not know exactly what a blog was. (Yes I am technologically challenged.)

What was the first blog that had you hooked? I'm a mom and Random mommy (and unlike poodlehead I thought you were fun before reading your posts). I love the wit and brutal honesty in their posts.

Which blogger friend would you most like to meet in real person? I don't have any blogger friends that I haven't already met in real person. Remember I am the follower.

Which blog do you admire the most, why? I can't pick one, I really like I'm a mom and Random mommy for the reasons stated above, but I also like to check our Blue momma's because she gives some insight into who she is there

How different are you in real life than in your blog?I'm not , I'm pretty boring in both arenas.

How many blogs do you keep up with on a daily basis? I don't know if I get to them daily, but I visit all in my daily intake as often as possible ( I'm nosey and I want to know what's going on in other people's lives)

Link to your 123rd post. Or your 3rd, if you don't have back to the technologically challenged, I am having trouble with this one..........

1 Response:

random_mommy said...

Nosy-ness is one of my main drives too! I feel like I know what's going on with everyone, even though I hardly get to see them!

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger