Thursday, January 31, 2008

Say what you will

Poodlehead has made a few comments about "the Kangaroo on Cocaine" so since the boys are still sleeping(YEA!!!)I thought I would throw my comments out there. I love this class! It kicks my butt during the class and I feel like I have got the wind knocked out of me at times, but the after affect is AWESOME. This is only the second time we took the class, but I do have to say that both days I took the class I have had serious energy boosts! Maybe it's not the exercising at all, just the sheer joy that I made it through alive but I am hooked......it's my new drug.

1 Response:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got an energy boost because I got my ass kicked! Honestly, I was just glad to make it to the end.

And three posts in one day? What's up over there?????

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger