Monday, August 20, 2007

Intro to my blog

Well, here we are. I have finally decided to jump on the band wagon and keep a blog. I am new at this and very technologically challenged, but I will do my best to keep this up.

I thought I would give you an insight to what you have in store if you so choose to read this blog regularly. First I must tell you I am not much of a writer and my grammar is horrible so please don't judge. Subject matter will include tales of our daily lives and updates on my angels as well as my rantings about various topics.

Warning:
I have some strong opinions on very controversial issues and need to vent at times and this will be my outlet.

1 Response:

Anonymous said...

Welcome! This blogging stuff is very addictive so be careful!!

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger