Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bela

6 lbs 3 oz and fuzzy to boot!

We really didn't need to add to our clan, but when I saw this little angel my heart melted.


Your heart melted too didn't it?!


Just look at that cute little face. People kept saying she looks big, but the few people who have seen her in person say she isn't as big as she looks.



Here is a decent picture of the whole crew. The other (non-human) kids are adjusting to her. Although if you judge by Sadie's look she could care less. She just wanted a treat for sitting for a picture.



Peanut is the most fun to watch with her. He absolutely LOVES her. He keeps carrying her around and telling her "Come on Vewa sit by Peanut". Sweet Pea, who is not much of a dog person, even loves her. He actually let her climb on him. He is always telling the other dogs to go away.

Yes, as my friend so kindly told me I am a NUT for adding to the Chaos in my home, but she is cute!

3 Response:

J said...

She's so adorable and so is the rest of the crew!

Kelly said...

She's so cute...congratulations on your little addition.

Anonymous said...

How did you ever get them to pose like that?

She makes me want a puppy even more!

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger