Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bye-Bye baby

It is time I say bye-bye to those days of ease when putting sweet pea down for night-night. He has crawled out of his crib every now and then, but we were putting off the transition into a toddler bed. This week that all has changed, he climbed out every time we put him in, so in the interest of safety we have transformed his bed into a toddler bed. Last night was the first night and let's just say he LOVES his new found freedom. He finally did fall asleep, in his bed, somewhere between 10 and 10:30 last night. At least that is when we stopped hearing the toys. And I can hear him right now playing with his toys, while he is supposed to be napping. This is about the time when Peanut and I began our regular "fights" about sleep. Peanut was never good about going to bed, but once he was in a toddler bed he got even worse. Sweet Pea has always been so good about going to sleep and now I fear that is all gone.

My little guy is growing up.

I still can't believe he will be two in two weeks.

0 Response:

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger