Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hubby is in the doghouse!

Just look what he did to my baby!@#@#$!


I know he has been out of town for a while, but he knows I don't cut his hair like that! I had to cancel his pictures and won't reschedule until it grows out. It isn't even straight! I should have known when he didn't want me to go in something was up!

Now isn't this one much better


I get so upset every time I look at him. It is just too grown up! UUUGGHHHHH!
I was a little worried when we got his hair cut the last time (the second picture was taken that day) because we went from the Buster Brown cut to the bowl cut because I felt it was too short and made him look older. Needless to say I have informed him he is NEVER going to take him to get his hair cut again. That is my last baby damnit don't make him grow up so fast!

4 Response:

Anonymous said...

A hair cut can definitely make them look all grown up. But they are so cute either way, how can you be too mad?

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Hubby's should never be in charge of hair!! Ever!

It is cute though :o)

J said...

Oh bless his heart. He looks 45. Ok, so he looks like a mature 1. Still adorable!

*Yankee Belle* said...

He looks fine! However, I would have to go Lorena Bobbit on him if he did that to lil B's hair! =P (He would not see any humor in my comment either.)

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger