Thursday, September 13, 2007

So proud!

We had to make another visit to the doc today and Sweet pea has yet another ear infection. As bad as that is I came out feeling so happy. First the doc makes comments about how cute my boys are and how their big blue eyes are beautiful, the Sweet pea decided to show his intelligence conversation goes....

Sweet Pea: Pibe, semen, eight, niii, te, eweben, tweb, tirtee......

Doc: Is he counting?

Mom: Yes, he does pretty good but skips 4 and 6 quite often

Doc: Really?? He is way ahead of the game. He is talking so well and to be counting at his age, wow.

Yes I am beaming with pride. My little einstein!

Next step Harvard Law............lol

3 Response:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sweet Pea! Maybe he and Punkin' can room together at Harvard!

J said...

You know what is really odd? Tooty skips 3 and 5. Never fails. Never ever gets 3 or 5. I wonder where they get that? Or, rather I wonder when they'll pick up 3 and 5.

My2Suns said...

I think they put it all together between two and three because Peanut used to skip the exact same numbers and now he doesn't

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger