Monday, September 10, 2007

Vacation

Just got back from our fall vacation. I am wondering if you can call it a vacation with a toddler and preschooler in tow. Don't get me wrong we had a great time. I love watching the boys explore and see new things. The look of wonder just gives me warm fuzzies.

Sweet pea, that's my little one, is not a very good sleeper away from home. I don't know if it is his age or just how he is going to be. We had such a fight to get him to nap or go down at night that it was exhausting. My little Peanut, however went straight to bed every night without a fight quite contrary to home.

We learned a few things that are not really toddler friendly on this trip. The boys are always hitting golf balls around the back yard so we decided to take them miniature golfing, BIG mistake. It took Peanut a few holes before he got the idea and Sweet pea only wanted to hit everyone with the club and throw the balls. It was a LOOOONG 18 holes, but we made it through and I think Peanut enjoyed it.

We did get some quiet time on the balcony listening to the waves crash in, ahhhh it was nice. Now back to the real world and a crazy week.

1 Response:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go on vacation!!!!!

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger