Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Car

Not for me, but for the boys.


Although my hubby doesn't think they need it, one of the items I wanted to get them for Christmas was a ride on. We have a little one seater that we got for Peanut when he turned two, but both boys can't fit in it and they fight over it. Imagine my delight when I was just browsing by the ride on vehicles and noticed the Cadillac Escalade on sale for $169! Now I have been pricing these for a while, because I think the boys would love it (and I think they are cool and wish I had one for myself, but that's a whole other story), and they are usually closer to $300. I snatched that thing up quickly, well at least as quickly as I could at a Wal Mart where NOBODY is ever working. We didn't get to pick it up until Monday, because the assembly guy was backed up, so I didn't get to really check it out until today after the boys went down. (YES! Peanut finally took a nap! YEHAW!)


This thing is awesome!






































It has a working radio, kid style cd player and cd to play, cup holder, working doors and seat belts. I want to drive it!


Now I just have to be patient because we have another three months before they get it. We don't have a good place to store it as you can see it is "hidden" in our garage for now. We really need to figure something out it is only a matter of time before Peanut decides he wants to see what's under the sheet.


3 Response:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I've been looking at cars, but haven't seen one on sale.

I was wondering if you were going to give it to them now. I have a hard time keeping things when I buy them very far ahead of time. Hopefully you'll do better than me!

Candice said...

Good luck keeping it a secret!! You could store it at my house, but you might need a new battery when I return. I'd be pimpin' around in my new escalade, yo!!!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

They will be a chick magnet in the neighborhood!

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger